We have only one thing to say ...
Our 13th season was a great success, and it was all thanks to you:
- generous patrons of the arts who sponsored concerts
- donors who appreciate wonderful music and support the Festival's mission
- businesses who contributed financial or in-kind support
- concert-goers who purchased tickets to one or more performances
- volunteers who managed everything from production to transportation, housing to promotion ... anything that was asked of them
In all, more than 2,700 people came out to enjoy a variety of 19 performances, all by exceptionally talented artists.
Plans for the coming year are already well under way. Not only are we pleased to welcome the return of Festival favorites Anne Akiko Meyers, Rachel Barton Pine, and Zuill Bailey, but are thrilled to be hosting world-renowned violinist Joshua Bell.
There's no better way to ensure that you'll be among the first to know all the details than by supporting the Festival with a financial contribution.
Click here to Donate today!
Thank you again ... we look forward to seeing you again next season.
Your generous support has led to:
- More world-renowned artists like Jean-Yves Thibaudet, Anne Akiko Meyers, and Joshua Bell
- New partnerships and venues like Cafe Karibo
- An expanded concert performance schedule
- Standing ovations and thunderous applause for all of our guest artists
Congratulations to the winners of our 2014 C-Note Raffle. For their $100 purchase of a C-Note, 11 patrons won the following terrific prizes:
- Kimberly Gustafson: 2 season tickets to our 2015 season
- Jane Sandhaus Packer: 2 nights at the Ritz-Carlton Amelia Island with dinner at Salt
- Stacy Dalton: 2 nights at the Omni Amelia Island Plantation
- Joyce Karsko: 2 nights at the Omni Tuscon National Resort, Mountain Vista Room, with 1 round of golf
- Carolyn Conway: 3 nights at the Omni Royal Orleans in New Orleans
- Don McCarron: 2 nights at the OMNI Parker House in Boston
- John Stancin: 1 night at the Ritz-Carlton Atlanta with “Romance Package”
- Patricia G. Clegg: 2 nights at the Waldorf Astoria in Naples, Fl.
- Tom Pippin: “Lady Eileen” sunset cruise for 6 on the Amelia River
- Carrie Marasco: “Siren Song” luncheon cruise for 4 out of Oyster Bay
- David Olson: Tory Burch handbag
A special thanks to the very generous providers of the 2014 Raffle Prizes.